To receive credit for making your sale, you must first register your client using our online Client Registration page!
- Logical Machines has been designing and manufacturing weigh fill scale systems of unsurpassed speed, accuracy and dependability in Vermont since 1996
- The entire focus of Logical Machines—from design & administration, to production & service—is on the filling needs of small to medium sized businesses.
- Because of our focus, we can offer the highest quality filling machines on the market at prices that will maximize your return on investment.
- All purchased machines components are all from top-shelf American manufacturers.
- All fabricated parts are made and assembled in Vermont.
- All of our scales are assembled, tested and shipped from our facility in Charlotte, VT.
- All contact surfaces are laser cut and TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. Frame components are powder coated 1.25" square tubing with an 1/8" wall.
- Our proprietary software in our Logical Controller II enables the controller to set itself up and learn the characteristics of your product for maximum speed and accuracy.
- Speed and accuracy are maintained during every fill cycle by the Logical Controller II's ability to self-adjust on-the-fly.
- The Logical Controller II is a modular, plug-and-play system. In the unlikely event that your customer has a problem with their Controller, the solution is only one overnight shipment away.
- All scales are shipped fully assembled and ready to run in a few short steps.
These are "must-ask" questions that will help you determine your client's needs! Please ask the following five questions of your client to help determine the appropriate Logical Machine for their needs:
1. What product will you be running through the machine?
2. What weight or weights do you need to fill?
3. What are the configurations and dimensions of your containers at the top?
4. How many filling cycles per minute, and at what accuracy per fill do you need?
5. What is your ship-to address?