Model S-4 Automatic Scale System
The Model S-4 Table Top stand model is built to accommodate situations were floor space might be limited. It's the exact same machine as the Floor Stand model, but shorter! We like to call it the "Perfect Coffee Filling Machine!"
The Standard S-4 includes:
- Self-adjusting controller
- Reads out to 1 gram or .001 lb
- Controller range up to 10lbs.
- Supply Hopper cap. 3.5 cu.ft. (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails)
- Includes Standard chassis:
- Powder Coated
- Footprint 4.6 sq.ft., 67" high, 41.5" high Table Top model
- 4 locking casters
- All product contact surfaces 304 stainless steel
- 120V 60Hz (240V 50Hz option)
- Handles all dry bulk from powders to large parts
- Can be used with all bags and rigid containers
- Automatic tare adjustment
- On-the-fly, self-adjusting bulk & dribble speed control
- Up to 800 fills/hour
The Model S-4 Semi-Automatic Scale System is a great first step to take your business from hand scooping to automation. Your bulk product is placed in the supply hopper at the top of the machine. The S-4 uses an electromagnetic vibratory feeder to move the product from the supply hopper to the weigh hopper where it is weighed. When the target weight is reached, the Controller stops the feeder, and the weigh hopper opens automatically or with the foot switch to dump your product into your container. A new fill cycle is started and your filled bag may now be sealed.
Example: To run a relatively free-flowing product into a 1lb. package, the product is loaded into the hopper, and the total weight is set at 1lb. After starting the first fill cycle with the foot pedal, the controller will automatically switch into "learn mode" for the first cycle. During this time the controller tests the flow characteristics of the product and decides the best speeds and durations for bulk and dribble. The controller will automatically change the vibratory feed from bulk to dribble and stop the scale at 1lb. The bag is removed and sealed. Each successive container is now filled by placing it under the funnel and depressing the foot pedal.
For more information on the Logical Controller II, click here.
- Overall height: 68"(41.5" Table Top model) occupies only 22" x 30" of floor space
- Supply Hopper capacity: 3.5 cu. ft. (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails).
- Scale Total Weight: 135lbs.
- Power Requirements: 2 amps, 110 volts 60Hz AC
- Air Requirements: <0.25 cfm air supply at 30psi
- One year limited warranty
- $6,150.00 Standard S-4, F.O.B. Charlotte, VT 05445 — Get an instant online quote using our Quote Generator!
- Fill Spouts @ $150.00
- Dribble Feed Gate @ $750.00 (Click here for a video demonstration.)
- 240V 50Hz package @ $400
- 50Hz Controller Software @ $150
- 240V AC - 120V AC Transformer @ $150.00
- Heavy Duty Vibrator @ $100
- The S-4 presently has a 4- to 8-week lead time
Download a copy of the S-4 Information Sheet (PDF format)
Download a copy of the S-4 Table Top Information Sheet (PDF format)
Download a copy of the S-4 User's Manual (PDF format)
Download a copy of the S-4 Washing Guide (PDF format)