Model S-7 Dual Lane Scale System
The Standard S-7 includes:
- Two lanes for twice the speed
- Self-adjusting controller
- Reads out to 1 gram or .001 lbs.
- Controller range up to 10 lbs.
- 5.1 cu.ft. supply hopper (equivalent to 7 five-gallon pails)
- All product contact surfaces 304 stainless steel
- Includes Standard Chassis:
- Powder Coated
- Footprint 7.25 sq.ft., 68" high
- 4 locking casters
- 120V 60Hz (240V 50Hz option)
- Handles all dry bulk products from powders to large parts
- Compatible with all bags, rigid containers, and bagging machines
- Automatic tare adjustment
- On-the-fly, self-adjusting bulk & dribble speed control
- Up to 1500 fills/hour
The model S-7 Dual Lane Scale System share many of the same basic characteristics of the S-4. A very accurate and easy to use Logical Controller II allows for three different modes of operation. In simultaneous dump the machine fills both weigh hoppers at the same time, allowing for twice as much product flow as our S-4. In individual dump the machine dumps whichever weigh hopper is at weight. This gives twice the speed of our S-4 machine. Finally the model S-7 can mix products. The S-7 Dual Logical Controller II System can be set to weigh two completely different products at different weights to easily mix products into one container.
For more information on the Logical Controller II, click here.
- Overall height: 5'8" (68"), occupies only 30" x 35" of floor space
- Supply Hopper capacity: 5.1 cu.ft. (equivalent to 7 five-gallon pails)
- Scale Total Weight: 225 lbs.
- Standard Funnel discharge opening is 2.5"x2.5" square
- Power Requirements: 2 amps, 110 volts 60Hz AC
- Air Requirements: <1.0 cfm air supply at 30psi
- One year limited warranty
- $12,000.00 Standard S-7, F.O.B. Charlotte, VT 05445 — Get an instant online quote using our Quote Generator!
- Fill Spouts @ $150.00
- Divided Supply Hopper @ $150.00
- Dribble Feed Gate @ $750 per lane (Click here for a video demonstration.)
- Stainless Steel chassis: call for pricing
- The S-7 typically requires a one month lead time.