Model S-6 Cascading Scale System
The Standard S-6 includes:
- Cascading feed pans
- Self-adjusting controller
- Reads out to 1 gram or .001 lbs.
- Controller range up to 10 lbs.
- Supply hopper 3.5 cu.ft. (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails)
- All product surfaces 304 stainless steel
- Discharge Chute
- Includes Standard Chassis:
- Powder Coated
- Footprint 7.5 sq.ft., 74.5" high
- 4 locking casters
- 120V, 60Hz (240V, 50Hz option)
- Designed for difficult products of irregular shape
- Handles all dry bulk products from powders to large parts
- Compatible with all bags, rigid containers, bagging machines and conveyors
- Automatic tare adjustment
- On-the-fly, self-adjusting bulk & dribble speed control
- Up to 800 fills/hour
The model S-6 cascading scale system is designed to fill harder to run products such as crackers, chips and other non-free-flowing or irregularly shaped products. A very accurate and easy to use control system monitors the product depth in the lower pan allowing for consistent filling. The S-6 utilizes many of the same systems found on our S-4, including the Logical Controller II, for reliable, hassle free operation.
For more information on the Logical Controller II, click here.
- Overall height: 6'3" (75"), occupies only 24" x 48" of floor space
- Supply Hopper capacity: 3.5 cu.ft. (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails)
- Scale Total Weight: 240 lbs.
- Power Requirement: 7 Amps, 120 Volts AC 60Hz
- Air Requirements: <0.25 cfm air supply at 30psi
- One year limited warranty
- $11,950.00 Standard S-6, F.O.B. Charlotte, VT 05445 — Get an instant online quote using our Quote Generator!
- Discharge Chute included
- Chute-to-Spout Adapters @ $375.00
- Dribble Feed Gate @ $940.00 (Click here for a video demonstration.)
- 240V 50Hz package @ $400
- 50Hz Controller Software @ $190
- 240V AC - 120V AC Transformer @ $190.00
- Stainless Steel Chassis: call for pricing
- The S-6 presently requires a 6- to 8-week lead time.