The Perfect Filling Machine for Pulses
The Model S-4 Automatic Scale System
(depending upon how much pulses you're filling per bag)
We understand the needs of pulse producers and have created The Perfect Pulses Filling Machine.
As a pulse producer, you're looking for a filling machine that provides a simple, hassle-free solution to your filling needs. Your perfect filling machine would feature the following things:
- Arrives fully assembled
- Is easy to set up, maintain, and operate
- Allows you to start filling pulses quickly without a lot of fiddling with controls and settings
- Has proven user friendly-design and trouble-free reliability
- Is made in the USA
The Logical Machines S-4 Automatic Scale System is that
Perfect Pulses Filling Machine.
We offer the Perfect Pulses Filling Machine in two heights and two fill capacities depending on your needs:
Model S-4 Automatic Scale System
with Floor Stand
For filling up to 2.5 lbs. of pulses: $7,840
For filling up to 8 lbs. of pulses: $8,155
2 Weeks Lead-time
The Logical Controller II
Our exclusive SMART Mode makes filling pulses easy!
Smart Mode allows the Logical Controller II to learn how your pulses flow and automatically adjust its parameters on-the-fly to maximize accuracy and speed. In a matter of minutes, your Pulses Filler will be filling bags with no need for you to adjust, tweak, or fiddle with a single control setting.
Setting up your Pulses Filler is a snap: once you've unpacked and prepared your Filler according to the provided instructions, just follow these 3 simple steps to start filling pulses:
1) Turn on the Logical Controller II (The switch is on the bottom of the Controller.)
2) Fill the Supply Hopper at least half-full with your pulses. (Don’t forget to put one of your containers under the spout!)
3) Press the footswitch to start filling your pulses.
That's it! The Controller will continue to refine its accuracy and speed on-the-fly as it fills.
The Model S-4 Pulses Filler filling 2 lbs. lentils
The Model S-4 Pulse Filler filling 5 lbs. peanuts
Features & Specifications
Standard Features Include:
- Accurate to 1g or 0.001lbs; Dispenses to 2g or 0.002lbs
- Controller range up to 10 lbs.
- Supply Hopper capacity 3.5 cu. ft. (equivalent to 5 five-gallon pails)
- Includes Standard chassis:
- Powder Coated
- Footprint 4.6 sq.ft.,
- 67" high floor model, 41.5" high table-top
- 4 locking casters
- All product contact surfaces 304 stainless steel
- 120V 60Hz (240V 50Hz option for non-North American electrical systems)
- Can be used with all bags and rigid containers
- Automatic tare adjustment
- On-the-fly, self-adjusting bulk & dribble speed control
- Up to 800 fills/hour