- Logical Machines has been designing and manufacturing semi-automated scale systems of unsurpassed speed, accuracy and dependability in Vermont since 1996.
- The entire focus of Logical Machines—from design & administration, to production & service—is on the filling needs of small to medium sized businesses.
- Because of our focus, we can offer the highest quality scales on the market at prices that will maximize your return on invesment.
- All purchased machines components are all from top-shelf American manufacturers.
- All fabricated parts are made and assembled in Vermont.
- All of our machines are assembled, tested and shipped from our facility in Charlotte, VT.
- All contact surfaces are laser cut and TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. Frame components are powder coated 1-1/4" square tubing with an 1/8" wall.
- Our proprietary software in our Logical Controller II enables the controller to set itself up and learn the characteristics of your product for maximum speed and accuracy.
- Speed and accuracy are maintained during every fill cycle by the Logical Controller II's ability to self-adjust on-the-fly.
- The Logical Controller II is a modular, plug-and-play system. In the unlikely event that you should have a problem with your Controller, the solution is only one overnight shipment away.
- All scales are shipped fully assembled and ready to run.
Click on a category below to go to our YouTube Channel and view a variety of products flowing through a Logical Machine.
- Coffees & Teas
- Herbs, Spices, & Baking Ingredients
- Snack Foods
- Grains, Nuts, & Legumes
- Pet Food
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Frozen Foods
"Our S-4 has been incredible and absolutely trouble-free for 10 years. We've run hundreds of thousands of pounds of coffee through it."
Brett, Java Java Coffee
"Trouble free for 10 years"
Dave Constantine, C&S Packaging
"Love That Machine!"
Gary Dillon, Trilliun Coffee
"Best money I have spent in my life."
Jeff Muma, Waupaca County Coffee
"We have three S-4s, two running 8 hours a day."
Gary Gau, Jonnie Almond
"Best piece of machinery that we have in the plant."
"Works like a Swiss watch."
"The machine is fantastic--very quiet."
"We use it every day--a real work horse!"
George Walmsley, KM Custom Pack
"I just want to say thank you for producing such a great machine! The S4 has improved our efficiency probably 500%. We went from a cobbled up machine we built in house to this unit, and now we don't have to worry about it breaking down in critical production times. The price is very reasonable for what you get. I had a little sticker shock until I researched what is out there on the market. Your machine is worth every penny. We soon will be purchasing another with the confidence that we can take on more customers and fulfill their orders in a timely manner."
Joe Pawlak, President Blackwater Creek Koi Farms Inc Aquatic Nutrition Inc