1. Support Information:
Logical Machines is dedicated to its customers and endevours to provide the best Customer Support possible. At this time, please contact Logical Machines directly for any technical issues.
2. Owner's Manuals:
You can dowload PDF versions of our Owner's Manuals here:
S-4 Weigh Fill System Manual
S-5 Bulk Filler System Manual
S-6 Cascading Scale System Manual
S-7 Dual Lane Scale System
Service Instructions for the Vibrating Feeder
3. To Place an Order or Get Answers:
Contact Lee Minkler via email or by calling (802) 425-2888
4. To Order Parts:
Please complete this form to order parts for your Logical Machines scale system.
5. For Service and Technical Support:
Contact Nic Reynolds via email or by calling (802) 425-5360
Repair Request Form: Prior to returning any goods to Logical Machine, you must complete a Repair Request Form. You can either fill out our Online Repair Request Form, or you can download our Repair Request Form PDF to print and include with your return.
Service Instructions for the Vibrating Feeder: Download the Service Instructions for the Vibrating Feeder on your S-4 (PDF document)
6. Warranty Information:
Warranty Document: Please download this Warranty Document (PDF document) for details regarding Logical Machines' one-year limited warranty.
7. Product Testing Program:
Do you have a tricky product (sticky, thick, chunky?) that you'd like to see flowing through one of our machines? Please visit our Product Testing Page to learn about our Product Testing Program that we offer to our customers at no extra charge!
8. ROAD Software System Download:
Follow the below steps to make sure that the software will install properly:
- Ensure that your Logical Machine is plugged into the USB port on your PC and powered on before beginning the download.
- Download the ROAD system files here: ROAD System Installer
- Navigate to your downloads folder and double-click the LM_ROAD_Installer_1p05.exe application file. All the necessary files will then be installed on your PC.
(Please note that you may need to allow the download through your antivirus software.)
View our ROAD Installation Guide Video
View our ROAD Familiarization Video
View our ROAD User Guide Video